Friday, September 27, 2013

The post about being too tired and lazy to write a proper post

You know that feeling of tiredness you get when you are inactive for a long period of time and you just don't have the energy to do anything.  That is me right now.  I did nothing today.  I sat around and laid down a lot. I read. I watched stuff on YouTube. I answered emails. I read emails. I spent way too much time on Pinterest.  I posted pictures on Instagram.  I basically lazed around and did nothing with my day.  So I am dead tired right now.  I just want to go to bed. And I will as soon as I finish this post.  I'm hopeful tomorrow will be a better day for me.  The beautiful fall weather we've been having makes it even harder for me.  I just wanna run my ass off!  Sigh.  So in light of the fact that I don't feel like typing much right now, you get my last two days in pictures.  I didn't really feel like posting at all, but promised a weigh-in and my food journal. Both keep me accountable.  So for your viewing pleasure...

Thursday's Pictures
My weigh-in. Half a pound in two weeks?  Looks like I'm going to have to
cut back more if I want to drop ten pounds by the end of November.  That
makes two pounds in three weeks.  Gone are the days when I used to be able to
drop two pounds a week.  I did get to work out of the house for a couple of hours
and got treated to a cappuccino by the water front by my gal Tanya!

Friday's Pictures
The only positive thing about not running, my toes look normal again.
Really lazy day. I read, I spent time with Smitty, I put my hair in a sock bun.
That is all!

What I Ate
My eats from the past two days.  When am I going to learn that dairy does not
agree with me.  I had feta in my village salad and had pretty bad stomach
pains right afterward.  It happened the last time I had feta too.  The Greek
chicken was super yummy.  I used this recipe and added a ton of garlic.