Friday, July 12, 2013

The post about my day in pictures #1 and Marc

In the spirit of being inclusive and accountable, I have decided to post every day.  I'll still keep my longer posts to 3 days per week, but will post "my day in pictures" so those not on Facebook will be able to see what I eat everyday.  So these posts will be brief and picture heavy.

I meant to call out my good friend Marc yesterday.  He's lost an incredible amount of weight and has followed me for a long time.  Almost from the beginning.  His transformation is incredible. Take a look!  Fat or Fit? Changing the status quo.  Really proud of him!

Salmon salad.  Low sodium salmon mushed up with an over ripe avocado in
place of mayo with finely chopped onion and black pepper.  Served over lettuce
with tomato and sliced onion.  Totally Paleo and totally YUMMMY!!!!!
This is what I'm reading right now.
I'm giving the SMUT a break.
This is what I wore to the office today.
The shirt was a hand me down from a friend.
The pants I purchased from Reitmans with my
gift card from the Steven and Chris show.
The shoes were $6.99 from Value Village.
This is what  wore AFTER the office.
Jean shorts and my Meredith Hagan shirt!
This was my dinner. Spaghetti squash with bolognese.
This is what I ate today.

There you have it folks.  I'm off to bed early to read more Crow Lake.  I'm meeting my gal Tanya tomorrow morning for a 6K.  Then I have to spend the rest of the day keeping the boy amused! Sweet dreams:)