Tuesday, August 25, 2015

The post about an ankle cracking, a calorie deficit and surgery funding...



  • Meanwhile, yesterday on Instagram...
  • It's #coffeetime and I'm dragging my ass this morning. I was in bed by 11pm and woke without my alarm at 4:15am, but was too groggy to get up till 5am. Now I'm drinking all the java and contemplating my run. My ankle still feels off but I can't sit idle for another day. I think it needs to be cracked. I need physio for that. It's going on 6am and it's fecken dark. The best thing about summer for me is that I get to run in daylight. Once the fall/winter sets in, I only run in the dark again. Just waiting till it gets a touch lighter out and I'm on my way. Today is an office day. Tons of expenditures to submit. Gotta get everything done this week. Once Friday rolls around, I'm off till after labor day...





  • Today's run which happened at the crack of dawn. Such a busy work day. I'm posting this then heading home! See what happens when you put on your running gear in the dark. You don't match and you don't give a hoot. My ankle is definitely stiff. It's not sore, but feels like it needs a massive readjustment. I can't even begin to guess how it happened. My eating has been sporadic today. Calories are way down considering how many I burned during my run this morning. I need to refuel. I've a 6am training session tomorrow. And I'm going to bed early tonight for realz. Homeward bound. I may have a later wine time. But I really should just drink all the water...





  • It's today's last word with the Smitster. I have been so busy with work and life that I have not checked my home feed at all today. I'm completely out of the loop and I apologize profusely. I got most of my expenditures done. I just have mileage left to do. I've been approved for the funding for my arm lift and liposuction. This is very exciting. The date is less than a month away. Maybe getting the fat sucked out of my outer thighs will solve my tight pant leg woes. Today's calorie count was on the low side. It's all good. I'm sure that after tomorrow's training session with Tony, I'll be eating all the food. It is leg day after all. Time to sleep. I'm up at 4:30am to drink my smoothie. And I think imma gonna do HIIT on the dreadmill to begin my workout. Sweet dreams...