Wednesday, September 16, 2015

The post about being super stiff and a going away party...



  • Meanwhile, yesterday on Instagram...
  • It's #smoothietime and it should be interesting at the gym today. My hammies and glutes are stiff and it's leg day. I'm sore lower body and upper body because my rotator cuff is still bothering me. Only 2 more sessions with Tony and a couple more on my own and I'm done the gym for 2 weeks. That's my recovery time from surgery. It should be good though. Maybe that's exactly what I need to get rid of all my aches and pains. I'm not gonna lie though. It's going to be mentally hard to do nothing physical for 2 weeks. Walking and running will happen as soon as I get the go ahead. And during that 2 weeks I'll be eating veggies and lean protein ONLY. That's it. Gonna see Tony at 6am, then I've got a day in my car. Hamilton to Listowel to Wellesley to Listowel to Scarborough to Hamilton. That's a lot of k's. Gonna duck in and see my dad for a bit this afternoon too. Haven't seen him for over a week...





  • Good workout this morning but my left hamstring is toast. Couldn't do HIIT. I was way too stiff. Musty have been all the stretching in yoga last night. I stretched in ways I haven't for months. Today Tony pointed out a woman who he said lost a ton of weight. He said it was almost as much as me. He said she was too thin. I laughed and said that I'd never have that problem. He agreed. He said that once my surgery is done, that's going to my body shape. Other than firming and contouring, this is as good as it gets. I think I'm okay with that. Strong is sexy. I'll be in my car for the rest of the day if you need me...





Transformation Tuesday:
  • Every picture tells a story. My biggest (330+ pounds) to my strongest (167 pounds). No idea what my real weight was on the left. I never weighed myself but fit into size 24 when I weighed 300. I was wearing size 28 in that picture. Now I wear size 10. That's up from my previous size 8. My legs and bum have gotten bigger due to muscle gain. That's some real gym problems for you right there...





  • Today's last word comes from a lying down position. Fingers crossed I get through this without falling asleep. Tonight I went to a going away party. My beautiful Paula is moving to the other side of the country. Majestic British Columbia. Enjoyed a lovely evening with these gorgeous people. Pooners (following the same diet I did for weight loss) past and present. Lots of laughs and lots of plan making to go out west for a visit. I've never been to BC. I'm going to be Kevin's wingman. Gotta get to bed. I'm gonna try and run in the morning...