Thursday, September 3, 2015

The post about a journey home...



  • Meanwhile, yesterday on Instagram...
  • It's #coffeetime and I'm feeling like a big old slug today. I slept in. Didn't haul my ass outta bed till 7am. Late shower, late breakfast and I gotta get my room in order and get outta dodge by 9:30. That's just over an hour from now. Time to shake my tail feathers. Since I skipped my run today it will be over a week since I last ran. I'm not running till Friday and I ran last Wednesday. Tony warned me that running would fall to the wayside once I started strength training. I'm still gonna prove him wrong. Gonna run 3x in the next 5 days. Time to move. I've lots of sitting around in the car to do...





  • This is my 6th salad in 3 days. I've eaten the most salad and eggs of my life on this trip. What I'm craving more than anything? Lots of meat and broccoli. And mushrooms. I want mushrooms. I haven't tracked anything since Monday and I feel like I've been a bit lost. So tomorrow everything starts back to normal. I'm up at 4:30 to meet Tony and I start tracking my fat and carbs again. I'm back to work on the 8th so I'm going to use this time constructively and train hard. Because I can...





  • Tonight's final countdown is brought to you from my front porch. Yay! It's good to be home. We rolled into Scarborough just before 4pm and got my dad. He's hanging with me right now. On Friday we're gonna hit the CNE. My dad loves to look through the buildings. So I get him for a few days. I'll have to go back to school shopping with Julien tomorrow. He needs shoes, a backpack and a haircut. And I need produce. 
  • My cats are well but Smitty is not looking at me. Boy she can hold a grudge. It was just a few days for the love of Pete! The drive home was uneventful. I kept wanting to get nuts and kept telling myself no. After we got into Ontario, I finally gave in at an Enroute. And now I'm good. I don't need nuts again for a while. 
  • I'm looking forward to tomorrow. Training with Tony at 6am followed by eating the way I know best. Back in my comfort zone and it feels good. It was pouring rain when we got home. Hence my indoor #winetime pic and hot mess hair...