Monday, September 14, 2015

The post about sore glutes and a fun day with my boy at Wonderland...



  • Meanwhile, yesterday on Instagram...
  • It's #coffeetime and I'm running this morning. I'm too sore to go to the gym so I'll shuffle some k's out instead. Gotta get a move on. I stayed in bed late basking in the glory of my aching body. I think I over did it on glutes yesterday. That's where I hurt the most. Glutes and legs. I'm supposed to be focusing more on upper body. Today I take my boy to Wonderland. We need to dress warm. Only a high of 15C is expected...






  • Soaked run in the rain. And my snottiest run since last winter. I ended up with snot in my eye. Don't even ask. My left hammie ached the whole way but it was all good. My pace was better than it has been. And only friendly people walk in the rain. More salutations than normal this morning. I'm dressed in my jeans and hoodie. The boy and I are heading out on our date to Canada's Wonderland. Lots of fun and screaming to commence. Rain, rain go away...





  • Today's last word comes from my bed. Let me just start by saying that Environment Canada? Nothing but a bunch of lying liars who lie! Sunny with a high of 15C my aching glutes. More like cloudy with some rain for good measure and a high of 12C. Either way I had a lot of fun with my guy. Although he's not smiling in the pic in front of Wonder Mountain, I promise he had a ball. No line ups and we went on pretty much every ride several times except the 2 biggest coasters. I'm too old for that shit! 
  • Julien was very excited to get his picture with Snoopy. I shit you not. Not sure what it is about my kid and cartoon characters or super heroes. If he sees one all plans are aborted till he gets a picture with them. God help me when we venture to Disney World. And we fed the pretty koi fish.
  • I ate on plan today. There's always Subway salad available. But I did not eat enough. I'm 1000 calories below my allotment for today. I will once again persevere to do better tomorrow. I need to go to bed. I'm thinking about going to the gym if I wake early enough. I'm beat from walking all day. If the gym doesn't work, running is always a good alternative...