Saturday, September 12, 2015

The post about a European memory, a colorful lunch and a kitty hug...



  • Meanwhile, yesterday on Instagram...
  • It's #coffeetime! Late night with my sister yesterday. I hadn't seen her in a few weeks and we had lots of catching up to do. I slept in till 6:45 this morning. And I'm resting today. And detoxing. An over abundance of nuts and beef jerky happened yesterday. Today will be water, protein and veggies only. 
  • On this day last year I left for Stockholm to visit Tanya and run the Stockholm Halv Marathon with her. That was an awesome trip. My first solo trip. I spent 6 days with Tanya and her little man, then went to London for 5 days on my own. Loved it. And even though I was nervous traveling to such a big city by myself, it was fabulous once I was there. Met some people through my blog and a Twitter friend. Would love to plan another solo vacation. 
  • With fall here, there is some serious decision making to do. Something I consider every fall. Fringe or no fringe? I'm overdue for a trim and do the bangs come back or no? Lots to consider...





  • What I've eaten so far today:

  • 2 cups of coffee with cream
  • 4 eggs
  • Tomato
  • Avocado
  • Watermelon

  • I think I need more food and water stat. My head is hurting me. And it's going on 2pm. Gonna ransack my fridge now. I think there's carrot sticks and hummus in there. And hot Italian sausage. Right now I have curried chicken in my crock pot. Looking forward to eating that much later. I need to write contact logs, check my email and messages and make some phone calls. I want to clear up my "to do" list so the weekend can start. I'm taking Julien to Canada's Wonderland on Sunday:-)





  • Today's last word comes to you with the help of Baby. Sometimes you just need a solid hug from your cat. I'm bagged. And I may have had one too many glasses of wine (read 3 glasses). So I'm making this short and sweet. I'm going to bed now. Eating was okay. Much better than yesterday. Just lots of whole foods, protein and water. Oops, and wine. And Fat. It seems like I'm eating all the fat all the time. Healthy fats, yes. They don't seem to be affecting my body in a negative way. I'm definitely getting muscle where I should. Got enough nutrition in me so I'm feeling strong for the gym in the morning. I'm nodding off while writing this so it's ending now. Good Night...